RMC International is your competent partner with the know-how to strategically prepare and coordinate your tourism project with all necessary steps.
Quality and professionalism are the scales of our work!
We are the right partner with a perfectly functioning network and we look after the whole project with high personal commitment, professionalism and the necessary degree of discretion. Besides or thematic competence it is very important to RMC International to cooperate in a team with our clients, as the ideal basis for reaching a common target.
The success of our consulting and the development of a tourism project is to create individual solutions for each client.
Consulting Services in the Hotel Industry - from the initial idea to the perfect realisation and operational optimisation
- Feasibility Studies to meet the highest requirements of investors, operators, banks, financial and funding institutions. It consists of four modules: Market Analysis, Site Analysis, Strategic Business Concept and Calculation of Profitability.
- Concept Developments define the future positioning of the hotel on the market. Based on the positioning the future characteristics of the hotel will be determined – e.g. amount of rooms, category or additional facilities/services.
- Operator Selection -one of the key success factors of every hotel is a professional management and therefore the selection of the right operator is a crucial element. It consists of four modules: Project Fact Sheet, Long List, Short List and Negotiations.
- Pre- Opening Management - It is necessary to start with the pre-opening activities early enough to guarantee the best possible start for a new hotel. Pre-Opening activities include e.g. hiring and training of staff, marketing or setting up the necessary systems.
- Hotel Valuations offer a detailed overview of the “as-is” situation, possible future earnings and the market value of the hotel. It consists of: Market Analysis, “As-is” Situation, Financial Analysis, Forecast Calculation and Capitalised Earnings Calculation.
- Strategic Repositioning Concepts, based on the existing situation of the hotel, the competitive situation and current trends in the hotel industry a new strategic positioning for an existing hotel is determined. Strategic Repositioning Concepts include detailed action plans for a successful implementation.
- Asset Management evaluates and optimizes the management as well as the financial results of an existing hotel. Our experts will closely work together with the management of the hotel in order to achieve desired improvements and to start necessary changes.
Benefit from our many years of experience in all phases of such a project